IS-GW/SW/BW/CW as described below
All TIE Corps squadrons are assigned the following tasks:
- Complete 20 battles from the Battle Center with a score at least 59.50% of the battle's high score
- Complete 100 free missions from the Battle Center with at least 59.50% of the high score
- Submit 60 battle or mission reviews with at least 30 words each, must have completed the mission or battle during Squadron (Re)Mobilization 4
- In each of 10 separate SC and/or SWS won matches, have one of your squadron's pilots score 15 or more player kills
- Complete 25 PvP matches with another member of your squadron on the opposing team
- Win 50 PvP matches with another member of your squadron on your team
- Win 100 MP PvE matches with another member of your squadron on your team
- Submit 8000 words of fiction
== Admirals ==
TIE Corps and Emperor's Hammer admirals aren't normally assigned to squadrons so they wouldn't have a unit to participate with. We'll be treating all admirals as being assigned to Avenger Squadron. Avenger will be assigned all the same tasks and be eligible for all the same rewards as the other squadrons, minus the objective and fighter changes.
Note: Admirals with a squadron assignment from a dual-profile setup will participate with that squadron, not Avenger.
== Rewards ==
"Participant" is defined as any pilot that makes at least one submission that contributes to any of the tasks listed above.
- 2 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective, all participants awarded an IS-CW
- 4 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective and its fighters to any Tier 1 ships, all participants awarded an IS-BW
- 6 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective and its fighters to any Tier 1 or Tier 2 ships, all participants awarded an IS-SW
- 8 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective and its fighters to any Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 ships, all participants awarded an IS-GW
== Unequal Squadron Sizes ==
Squadrons other than Avenger will need to complete more or less of each task's required number of submissions based on the number of pilots assigned to that squadron using this formula: # of submissions required / 12 * # of pilots assigned. For example, a squadron of 9 pilots would only need to complete 75% of each task. In situations where the result of the calculation isn't a whole number, the number will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
== Notes ==
Each individual pilot may only complete a battle, mission, or IU course once for credit towards the tasks listed above.
Submissions that satisfy conditions from multiple tasks will count towards all of those tasks. For example, winning a PvP match with two squadron members and at least one of them making 15+ player kills would count for both tasks.
Additional notes are being collected in this Google Doc.
== Starfighter Tiers ==
- Tier 1 - TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, Assault Gunboat, TIE Heavy, TIE Striker, TIE Reaper. Infiltration squadrons only: A-Wing, X-Wing, Y-Wing, Z-95. Note: New Republic fighters like the RZ-2 A-Wing and T-70 X-Wing are NOT included.
- Tier 2 - TIE Advanced, TIE Defender, Missile Boat Mk.I, Missile Board Mk.II, TIE Phantom Mk.I, TIE Raptor, Scimitar Assault Bomber. Infiltration squadrons only: B-Wing, T-Wing, V-Wing Mk.II.
- Tier 3 - Squadrons other than Infiltration squadrons: TIE Dragon, TIE Punisher, Spectre Advanced Missile Boat, Lambda-class Shuttle and Delta-class Escort Shuttle. Infiltration squadrons only: Shadow Class Y-Wing, E-Wing, RZ-2 A-Wing and T-70 X-Wing.
Competition runtime starts on the first day at 00:00:01 UTC, and ends on the last day at 23:59:59 UTC.