IS-GW/SW/BW as described below
== Assignment ==
Over the course of March and April, all TIE Corps squadrons are assigned the following tasks:
- Complete 20 battles from the Battle Center
- Complete 10 battles from the Battle Center with a score at least 59.50% of the battle's high score
- Complete 40 free missions from the Battle Center
- Complete 20 free missions from the Battle Center with at least 59.50% of the high score
- Set 5 new mission or battle high scores
- Submit 10 battle or mission reviews with at least 30 words each, must have completed the mission or battle within the last 30 days
- Earn 80 Legions of Combat
- Earn 200 Legions of Skirmish
- Earn 10 Legions of Combat in missions flown against other EH members
- Earn 25 Legions of Skirmish with another EH member present in the mission
- Complete 10 IU courses
- Submit 4000 words of fiction divided into as many separate pieces as you'd like
- Create 10 new pages in the Encyclopaedia Imperia (EH Wiki) with at least 200 words each
== Rewards ==
- 3 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective, all participants awarded an IS-BW
- 5 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective and its fighters to any Tier 1 ships, all participants awarded an IS-BW
- 7 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective and its fighters to any Tier 1 or Tier 2 ships, all participants awarded an IS-SW
- 10 tasks completed - Squadron may change its Objective, Name, and its fighters to any Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 ships, all participants awarded an IS-GW
== Starfighter Tiers ==
- Tier 1 - TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, Assault Gunboat
- Tier 2 - All non-capital, non-Rebel, non-EH developed ships that appear on the Complete Craft List
- Tier 3 - Fighters developed by the EH Science Office like the TIE Dragon and the Spectre Advanced Missile Boat. Also, Rebel fighters like the X-Wing and A-Wing.
== Notes ==
Squadron Objectives are listed in section XII of the Pilot Manual.
Each individual pilot may only complete a battle, mission, or IU course once for credit towards the tasks listed above.
New objective, fighter, and name choices are permanent until the squadron earns the opportunity to change them again during a future exercise.
No two active squadrons may have the same name. Name changes priority will be earned based how quickly the listed tasks were completed.
To allow the Commodores to participate, AD Miles Prower will be counted as a member of Alpha Squadron and VA Hav Antiel will be counted as a member of Kappa Squadron.
Despite the general rule below, the competition will end at midnight Pacific Time instead of GMT to give U.S. players a few hours they would've otherwise missed.
Competition runtime starts on the first day at 00:00:01 UTC, and ends on the last day at 23:59:59 UTC.