| TIE Corps Competitions Center|
TIE Corps on Recon 2018
|Submitted by:||FL-TCCOMA-LOA/COL Pellaeon/Epsilon 2-1/Wing I/ISDII Hammer|
01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018 (3 months, 8 days left)|
|Units involved:||entire TC|
|Competition medals:||- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st and 2nd based on combined score of 5 game modes (weekly)|
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the entire year 2018
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points earned over the entire year 2018
|Description:||This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the different match types Star Conflict is offering.|
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon, 1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half kills)
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), plant a bomb will add 3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used. For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode, the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this competition earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit screenshots himself. If in one match 2 TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count for this competition they BOTH need to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of beacons most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
|competition runtime starts on first day at 00:00:01 GMT and ends on last day at 23:59:59 GMT|
view current competitions (28)
there are no pending competitions
view past competitions (2919)
view denied competitions (60)
Top 10 competition submitters
General Anahorn Dempsey (157)
High Admiral Frodo March (68)
Admiral Plif (67)
Captain Von Predator (64)
Admiral Darksaber (60)
General Dunta Polo (56)
General Sickman (54)
General Master (52)
General Elwood the Brave (49)
General Abel Malik (46)