| TIE Corps Competitions Center|
TIE Corps vs. AI (TCAI)
|Submitted by:||FA Silvius|
02/01/2016 - 12/31/2016|
|Units involved:||entire TC including TCCS|
|Competition medals:||- IS-SW/IS-BW for every game mode (weekly)|
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the entire year 2016 - IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points earned over the entire year 2016
|Description:||This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on new Star Conflict game mode 'Player vs. AI'. |
A perfect opportunity to train for the real fights of PvP-matches and gain cash and synergy.
The different weekly parts are split up based on the different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt/Capture the Beacon (counted seperately): most captured beacons
- Team Battle: most kills (Assists count as half kills)
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are "only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Detonation: most placed bombs.
For the monthly part of the TCAI competition a points system will be used. For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode, the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will be added up until the last sunday of a month and then the monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year. The winner will be announced by the COOA in a separate report.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this competition earns himself an TCAI-activity point for each match type he participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
Screenshots to be sent to the COOA, CM Silvius.
- kills for Domination, Beacon Hunt and Capture the Beacon; in case of the same amount of beacons and kills, the assists will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for Detonation, Team Battle
Note that PvP matches against real player teams are not eligible.
|competition runtime starts on first day at 00:00:01 GMT and ends on last day at 23:59:59 GMT|
view current competitions (25)
there are no pending competitions
view past competitions (2970)
view denied competitions (62)
Top 10 competition submitters
General Anahorn Dempsey (157)
Fleet Admiral Plif (72)
High Admiral Frodo March (68)
Captain Von Predator (64)
Admiral Darksaber (60)
General Dunta Polo (56)
General Sickman (54)
General Master (52)
General Abel Malik (46)
Vice Admiral Zósite Kónstyte Styles (45)