Welcome to report #32
The battle 5 and 6 of Imperial Storm are over. Our Warden is over the final
calculations of the results. So stay tuned for the news.
The full rules and details about this competition can be found under http://crimson-net.org/WARD/IS/
This week another Veteran returned to active duty. Rear Admiral Len Eode
decided to rejoin the TC as a Colonel and joined as a FM Kappa Squadron.
Again welcome back Len!.
Epsilon and Kappa CMDR positions are still vacant. If you are interested
becoming a Squadron Commander, send your application to the respective
All ship evaluations are on my desk. I’ll start reviewing them right after
the report. I’m really happy that we had a quick turn this month! Excellent
work Commanders and Commodores!
We had an upcoming discussion about this year’s Raise the Flag competition on
Telegram this week. Should we run it like every year in June or maybe later?
There were thoughts that summer time is bad choice because a lot of people will
enjoy the sun and not being at home and play games. That is more than understandable.
There was the suggestion to do it in autumn, normally a cold and wet season.
Concerns about these thoughts were the start of a the new school year. If you
have an opinion about that all, your position is appreciated. Feel free to
debate about it. I helps us making a decision. Nevertheless we will start talks
about this year’s scoring and rules soon.
That’s all for now,
TIE Corps on Recon - 2018:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), planting a bomb will
add 3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in
normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will
be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the
monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also
used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on
Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even
though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to
gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first
submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure
kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 10 - 2018:
* 1st place: VA Pete Mitchell 20/0=20
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4/7=7,5
* 3rd place: LC Earnim Branet 2/8=6 (more pure kills)
* 4th place: FA Pellaeon 1/10=6
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 1 bomb (2/5)=7,5
* 2nd place: FA Pellaeon 0 bombs (3/8)=7
* 3rd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 0 bombs (0/1)=0,5
* 1st place: VA Pete Mitchell 4 caps (5/13)=23,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4 caps (4/6)=19
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 4 caps (1/6)=16
* 4th place: LC Earnim Branet 2 caps (3/12)=15
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 9 caps (2/13)=35,5
* 2nd place: VA Pete Mitchell 6 caps (2/8)=24
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 3 caps (1/9)=14,5
* 4th place: LC Earnim Branet 1 cap (5/2)=9
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 86/101=136,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 31/26=44
* 3rd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 11/13=17,5
GN John T. Clark: 2
LC Earnim Branet: 11 (+5) – IS-BW
AD Silvius: 6
FA Pellaeon: 3
GN Dunta Polo: 1
VA Pete Michell: 3 (+3)
* 1st place with 14 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 12 points: FA Pellaeon - IS-BW
* 3rd place with 11 points: VA Pete Mitchell & LC Earnim Branet