Welcome to report #29
The 3rd battle of Imperial Storm is over with a victory for the Warrior. But
the next battle is in preparation. Any news about the campaign will released
over the TC newsgroup by the Warden. The full rules and details about this
competition can be found under http://crimson-net.org/WARD/IS/
Serveral days ago General Dunta Polo decided to step down from his Commander spot
of Kappa Squadron. I want to thank him for his service and efforts to the TC.
As far as I remember it was his 3rd ToD as CMDR in the TC. The last before
becoming Kappa-KMDR lasted over 6 years, an impressive performance. If you
are interested becoming the next Kappa-KMDR send your application to Admiral
Plif. As a matter of course the SM/4 or any other equivalent is required.
But this is not the end of bad news. General Coranel Both also decided it is
time for him to quit his time as CMDR of Epsilon Squadron. I want to thank
him too for his service and efforts to the TC. He will remain as CMDR until a
successor is found. General Both is also one of the most experienced member
of the TC helding spots like Wing Commander, Commodore and even Battle Group
Commander in the past. Applications for the spot goes to Admiral Miles
Prower. Like Kappa-KMDR the requirement is SM/4 or any equivalent.
That’s all for now,
TIE Corps on Recon - 2018:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), plant a bomb will add
3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in
normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will
be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the
monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also
used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on
Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even
though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to
gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first
submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure
kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 7 - 2018:
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 3/15=10,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4/8=8
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 1 bomb planted (3/6)=9
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 1 bomb planted (1/6)=7
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3 caps (2/2)=12
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 0 caps (1/7)=4,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 7 caps (2/3)=24,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 1 cap (5/2)=9
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 55/19=64,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 15/23=26,5
GN John T. Clark: 2
LC Earnim Branet: 3
AD Silvius: 6
FA Pellaeon: 3
* 1st place with 18 points: LC Earnim Branet - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 17 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW