Welcome to report #26
The first battle of Imperial Storm is over. The Hand of Thrawn (TCCS)
successful defended their territory. The Hammer was forced to withdrawal. Now
the Warrior is attacking Ordina. The battle is XWA-Free#22 “Battlecry one” Sunday
is the deadline for this mission. “The Hand of Thrawn” will face an overpowered
battle group, but we will not surrender! Any news about the campaign will
released over the TC newsgroup by the Warden. The full rules and details
about this competition can be found under http://crimson-net.org/WARD/IS/
The December evaluations are reviewed and back to the SOO’s desk. I suppose
he already shared the appraisal of results to the Commodores.
I compiled the list for the December MoCs yesterday and will recommend them
as soon as possible.
Last but not least LCM Rando was promoted this week to full Commander.
Congratulations again. A more than deserved promotion!
January is almost over and I think it is time to chancel the “Last Jedi ban”
for the newsgroup and chatrooms. There was enough time to go to cinema and it
is nearly impossible to avoid any TLJ themes in RL.
That’s all for now,
TIE Corps on Recon - 2018:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), plant a bomb will add
3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in
normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will
be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the
monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also
used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this competition
earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he participated in
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on
Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even
though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to
gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first
submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure
kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 4 - 2018:
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3/13=9,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 3/12=9
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 6 caps (4/11)=27,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 0 caps (2/8)=6
* 3rd place: AD Silvius 0 caps (2/5)=4,5
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 3 caps (1/10)=15
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 1 cap (3/0)=6
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 38/61=68,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 30/6=33
* 3rd place: AD Silvius 10/16=18
GN John T. Clark: 2
LC Earnim Branet: 3
AD Silvius: 6 (+3)
* 1st place with 14 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey & LC Earnim Branet – IS-SW
* 2nd place with 4 points: AD Silvius – IS-BW
* 1st place with 59 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey – IS-GW
* 2nd place with 45 points: LC Earnim Branet – IS-SW
* 3rd place with 35 points: AD Silvius – IS-BW
* 4th place with 6 points: GN John T. Clark