to my 3rd TCCOM report.
Greetings pilots. Today is my last vacation day, so this report will be a
short one too. Tomorrow I'll drive back home and will have (hopefully) a lot
of time to sort my mails and answer proposals/ideas which are awaiting my attention.
There are only a hand full hours left for the poll about World of Warplanes
Make sure to be logged in to the database before open the link. The results will
be announced as soon as possible, I hopefully tomorrow.
I reviewed the last evaluations for July, there will be some shinies within
the next hours. I'll also do the MoCs the upcoming week.
Last but not least Kappa Squadron got one of its Veteran back. Commander
Bodhan Grayson decided to rejoin the squad after a longer stint in Reserves.
Thats all for now. I'll release some more informations this week as soon as
they are ripe for decision. Thanks.
TIE Corps on Recon - 2017:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st and 2nd based on combined score of all 5
game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain
gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are
"only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional
point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will
be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly
winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for
the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly
report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and
pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO
in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had
in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 33 - 2017:
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 1/16=9
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 7/0=7
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 2/3=3,5
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 2/2=3
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 6 caps (3/2)=22
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4 caps (2/4)=16
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 1 cap (1/3)=5,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 5 caps (9/5)=26,5
* 2nd place: GN Dunta Polo 3 caps (1/16)=18
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 3 caps (1/4)=12
* 4th place: MAJ Earnim Branet 1 cap (2/0)=5
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 99/125=161,5
* 2nd place: GN Elwood the Brave 49/13=55,5
* 3rd place: MAJ Earnim Branet 18/56=46
* 4th place: VA Silvius 26/30=41
* 5th place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 34/5=36,5
GN Elwood the Brave: 8 (+1)
VA Silvius: 32 (+1)
GN Anahorn Dempsey:17 (+4)
GN Dunta Polo: 22 (+3)
COL John T. Clark: 6
COL Len Eode: 1
MAJ Earnim Branet: 24 (+2)
GN Coranel Both: 16
Week 33 rankings:
* 1st place with 18 points: FA Pellaeon - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 11 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW
* 3rd place with 7 points: GN Dunta Polo
* 4th place with 3 points: GN Elwood the Brave
* 5th place with 2 points: MAJ Earnim Branet
* 6th place with 1 point: VA Silvius