CMDR/MAJ Phoenix Berkana for Delta Squadron - WSR #1
January 1st 2017
Greetings everyone and welcome to my first weekly squadron report for Delta.
Firstly let me wish everyone a Happy New Year and a warm welcome to 2017, I trust everyone had a good round of celebrations and drained the Hammers bar in emphatic fashion.
With my appointment only 20 hours old this report will be a bit lighter than what I hope will be the norm, however without further ado..
Several much publicised changes were enacted at 00:00 hours this morning that will impact those of us in this squadron.
Firstly High Admiral Dempsey stood down and was replaced by Vice Admiral Miles Prower as our new Commodore.
Have no fear though, Dempsey will not be going far though and has joined Flight One so please make the General feel welcome
Secondly Colonel Clark has relinquished the reigns of command and has been moved into the vacant position of 1-2 in Flight One. I'd like you all to join me in thanking the Colonel for all his hard work over the past year and a half plus in making Delta a fun place for us all to be posted!
The final change is that with Colonel Clark stepping back to a flight member position, I have taken over as Commander. It's been a while since I commanded a squadron in the EH -- you'd need to go back to when I was posted on the Sovereign and the EH had a good score of active wings. That said I'm looking forward to this challenge immensely and I hope to make it a fun period for all of you in the squadron.
As always my door is always open so please don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything.
Colonel Clark ran the final round of the 2016 Delta Trivia, with the answers all being related a holiday he took..
The answers for trivia week 310 were the following:
1: - Malta
2: - Malta
3: - Malta
4: - Malta
The topic, as you may have guessed, was Malta.
Congratulations to our winner Colonel Impulse!
The 2017 Delta Trivia has been submitted to the competition centre and will begin once approved.
Basic Combat Qualified.
- Setup a new squadron googlegroup.
- Completed in weekly trivia but failed to win despite guessing Malta was the only answer.
- Took over as CMDR and paid off Deltas bar tab.
- Was in constant email contact.
- Ran several rounds of trivia for the week.
- Picked up a pair of MoC's (MoC-boc and a MoC-poc) on the 30th of December
- No contact
- In constant email contact via TC googlegroup.
- Consistently fixing and updating TC website.
- Joined Delta as of 00:00 hours.
- Picked up a IS-GW earlier today for being 1st Place in the Hammer SP comp.
- Fixed reporting page so I could upload this report.
- No contact
- Emailing list activity
- Emailing list activity.
- Competed in this weeks trivia but lost to his wingman.
- Picked up a MoC-boc during the closing days of 2016.
- Consistent mailing list activity
- Completed in weekly trivia and won the final round for 2016.
- Awarded 2 x IS-BR during the closing days of 2016.
- No contact
Delta Squadron – Reconnaissance
COMMANDER Major Phoenix Berkana
NICKNAME Razor of Retribution
MOTTO "Celerant mortalis"
MESSAGE BOARD http://www.emperorshammer.org/messageboard/viewforum.p...
FLIGHT I - TIE PHANTOM MK.I
Nickname: The Razor's Edge
Motto: "Novaculum Mortalis"
 MAJ Phoenix Berkana
 COL John T. Clark
 LT Miakiri
 GN Anahorn Dempsey
FLIGHT II - TIE ADVANCED
Nickname: The Razor's Touch
Motto: "Strike First - Strike Once"
 CPT Trideo Arkson
 MAJ Shado Fenn
 LT Mazr Donir
 COL Impulse
FLIGHT III - TIE DEFENDER
Nickname: Razor's Gleam
Motto: "And in a flash it ended..."
 MAJ Mauser
SQUADRON CITATIONS EARNED: 21
CMDR/MAJ Phoenix Berkana/Delta/Wing I/ISDII Hammer