This competition will determine the Flagship of the TIE Corps for the next 12 months, the TCCOM’s Own Escort Squadron and TCCOM’s Wingman for the next 6 months. The Flagship/Escort Squadron/Wingman will be the ones who manage to acquire the highest number of points in the competition throughout the month of June. Any forms of activity presented by the pilots will grant points to their ships.
Points to each activity are listed as follows:
- 1 point to each Single Player mission flown from the TC Battle Center (each battle/free mission in the compendium can be flown only once throughout the month for credit in the competition, not considering eventual battles selected for the bonus comp). Note that battles/missions already flown in previous months of this year are eligible to be re-flown for points in Raise the Flag, however, they will not count towards Ace of the TC awards.
- 1 point for every LoC awarded in any PvP COO-approved platform
- 1 point for every LoS awarded in any cooperative PvE COO-approved platform
- 5 points for every mission high score (in case a pilot has already flown a mission/battle in the month, and hasn’t achieved the high score, he can try and refly the mission/battle for high score points only. However, you can only earn points for achieving the high score for a mission/battle once, so if a pilot already got the high score for a mission or battle once, he will not be able to get any further HS points for that mission battle. It won’t be allowed to gather any further points for just reflying the mission/battle)
- 5 points x # of missions in the battle for every battle high score
- 1-10 points will be awarded to each fiction submitted, judged by the TCCOM, SOO and COO (TCCS fictions will be judged by the remaining judges only)
- 1-5 points will be awarded to each graphic submitted, judged by the TCCOM, SOO and COO (TCCS graphics will be judged by the remaining judges only)
- 50 points for a DFC (in combat events taking place in June). Usual DFC awarding policy applies in full force.
Bonus points will be awarded only to the pilot’s ship and squadron, but regular points coming from Bonus comp activities will be awarded to the pilots regularly.
- From June 1st to 11th, a fiction competition – 100, 75, 50, 25
- From June 8th to 18th, a graphics competition – 100, 75, 50, 25
- From June 15th to 25th, a Multiplayer competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
- From June 22nd to 30th, a Single Player competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
All other participants in the bonus competitions will have their squadrons and ships awarded 5 points for participation. Bonus competitions details will be released separately.
There will be no:
- Points for Squadron Citations earned: all squadrons and ships must get into the competition with equal conditions, and citations might be easier for one squadron to get than for another;
- FCHG/CR Rank gains points: these rank gains can be more easily achieved by one pilot than by the other, and pilots must enter the competition with equal conditions to award points;
- Points for IWATS/IU Courses taken, because of the current EH system not allowing the retaking of tests;
- Points for Mission Creation: because Mission creation takes too long to be placed in a month long competition, and it would be difficult to see results.
Medals to be awarded:
- Pilot’s overall scores: IS-PW, IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW, if the majority of the pilot’s points came from flying, OR IS-PR, IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR if the majority of the pilot’s points came from non-flying activities.
- Squadron's overall scores: IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW, if the majority of the squadron’s points came from flying, OR IS-GR/IS-SR/IS-BR if the majority of the squadron’s points came from non-flying activities, for every member of the 1st/2nd/3rd placed squadron that contributed activity for at least 50 RtF points.
- Pilot’s SP points – independent from Ace of the TC competition, since the point system is different: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW.
- Pilot’s MP points – independent from MP Ace of the TC competition, because of the award of points for losses during the Bonus MP competition: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW.
- Pilot’s Fiction points: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR.
- Pilot’s Graphics: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR.
- Fiction bonus comp: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR
- Graphics bonus comp: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR
- MP bonus comp: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW
- SP bonus comp: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW for overall three first places in the comp. Plus additional medals for winners in each platform.
All disputes will be settled by the TC Admiralty.
Command Staff officers will be allowed to participate in the competition and its events.
Bonus competitions details will be rele