Welcome to report #35
The battle between the Hammer and the Warrior was a real bloodbath for the
Hammer. Maybe it will be called the “Massacre of Ultima” in history books in
future, who knows? However there is no time to rest, the Warrior attacks the
planet of Vultur defended by the Hammer. TIE Fighter is again the choosen
game. Pilots of the Hammer and Warrior have to submit their entries of
TIE-free#262 by midnight of April 7th.
The full rules and details about this competition can be found under http://crimson-net.org/WARD/IS/
Today General Coranel Both officially resigned from his CMDR spot of Epsilon
Squadron . I want to thank him for his excellent services for the TIE Corps. Until
a new CMDR is appointed Admiral Prower is in direct command over Epsilon.
So we still have 2 open command spots. Epsilon and Kappa CMDR positions are vacant.
If you are interested becoming a Squadron Commander, send your application to
the respective responsible Commodore.
Beside the sad news about General Both’s resignation we got positive news
too. This week two Cadets finished their training on board the Daedalus,
promoted to Sub-Lieutenant and assigned to their first unit. Welcome again SL
Dilandau and SL DarkSith_99. Now both ships have 29 pilots. And this is not
the end, the next pilot is in pole position for an assignment, I only wait
for an answer.
March is over, another evaluation round has started. As far a I know the
first MSEs were sent to to the COMs, so I expect to have them all on the SOO’s
and my desk.
We had a spam bot problem last week on our TC discussion channel on Telegram.
As consequence I removed my invite link from my reports in the database. I
also deleted my old invite link and created a new one. So if anyone want to join
it, please ask me or any other flag officer of the TC for an invite.
Hopefully the spam ends now.
That’s all for now,
TIE Corps on Recon - 2018:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), planting a bomb will
add 3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in
normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will
be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the
monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also
used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on
Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even
though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to
gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first
submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure
kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 13 - 2018:
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 4/10=9
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 2/10=7
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 0 bombs (3/3)=4,5 – more pure kills
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 0 bombs (1/7)=4,5
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 2 caps (7/5)=15,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3 caps (0/8)=13
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 1 cap (2/15)=12,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 0 cap (5/2)=6
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 45/27=58,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 12/4=14
GN John T. Clark: 2
LC Earnim Branet: 11
AD Silvius: 6
FA Pellaeon: 3
GN Dunta Polo: 1
VA Pete Michell: 3
* 1st place with 18 points: LC Earnim Branet - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 17 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW
* 1st place with 82 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-GW
* 2nd place with 70 points: LC Earnim Branet - IS-SW
* 3rd place with 12 points: FA Pellaeon – IS-BW
* 4th place with 11 points: VA Pete Mitchell