Welcome to report #31
There is no time to rest in Imperial Storm, we have battle 5 and 6. The TCCS
is under pressure to defend 2 planets against the Hammer and the Warrior. Our
Warden is in the middle of the preparation for the Missions and will release
the news soon. I don’t want to anticipate his announcement. So stay tuned for
The full rules and details about this competition can be found under http://crimson-net.org/WARD/IS/
This week a Veteran returned to active duty. Commander Michael decided to
play again an active role in the TC and joined as a FM in Sin Squadron. Again
welcome back from my side.
Epsilon and Kappa CMDR positions are still vacant. If you are interested
becoming a Squadron Commander, send your application to the respective
I updated the entire career award spreadsheet to have an overview, who is
eligible for the next merit medal. There are some candidates requiring only a
few points for an award, but haven’t used their chance to earn it. If you
want to know if you are such a candidate, look at the requirements at the end
of my report and compare it with your flight record.
TC Telegram Chatroom invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/B5XAwj3RuhcczC2t8QRTug
That’s all for now,
TIE Corps on Recon - 2018:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), planting a bomb will
add 3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in
normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will
be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the
monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also
used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on
Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even
though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to
gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first
submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure
kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 9 - 2018:
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 6/5=8,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 2/11=7,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 5 caps (4/12)=25
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 1 cap (5/4)=10
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 6 caps (5/2)=24
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 2 caps (3/1)=9,5
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 43/10=48
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 42/11=47,5
GN John T. Clark: 2
LC Earnim Branet: 6
AD Silvius: 6
FA Pellaeon: 3
GN Dunta Polo: 1
* 1st place with 15 points: LC Earnim Branet - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 13 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW