Welcome to report #27
The 2nd battle of Imperial Storm is over. Our WARD will announce the results
soon after the TFAs told him their next moves. Any news about the campaign
will released over the TC newsgroup by the Warden. The full rules and details
about this competition can be found under http://crimson-net.org/WARD/IS/
GN Anahorn Dempsey coded a new feature to the database. We are now able to award
titles. I already edited some profiles and added about 40 titles of the past
to the respective owners dossiers. If anyone feels there is an important title
which need to be added too, feel free to contact me and my SOO.
The MoCs for December were finally awarded. Expect a full list of it in the
next SOO report.
With the passing of January we are in a new evaluation round. Please get them
done in time. Nowadays evals are more simple than in the past. The database provides
nearly all activity information. So It should be possible to get them
quickly. No need to write them by hand anymore like the old days when I got
my first command in TC. And that was in 2003.
The Warrior’s Trivia is now a TC wide competition with the opportunity to
earn a coveted Iron Star with Platinum Ribbon! Take you chance, participate
and grab this rare award!
TC Telegram Chatroom invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/B5XAwj3RuhcczC2t8QRTug
That’s all for now,
TIE Corps on Recon - 2018:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), plant a bomb will add
3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in
normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will
be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the
monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also
used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on
Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even
though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to
gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first
submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of beacons
most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure
kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 5 - 2018:
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 1/19=10,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 5/9=9,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4 caps /6/2)=19
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 0 caps (4/4)=6
* 1st place: LC Earnim Branet 2 caps (3/2)=10
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 1 cap (2/2)=6
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 41/15=48,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 32/20=42
GN John T. Clark: 2
LC Earnim Branet: 3
AD Silvius: 6
* 1st place with 14 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey & LC Earnim Branet – IS-SW