Welcome to the very first TCCOM report 2018!
Let’s start with the newest roster updates. This week our active numbers
increased by 2. One new fresh Lieutenant from the Daedalus and an “old” one
from the Phoenix. Again a welcome from my side to LT Syntroth and LT Steve Dermody.
Our Warden finished his website for the “map campaign”. Also the rules are in
their final version. The competition will start soon, so stay tuned for more
informations from the WARD.
Today is January 7, the official birthday of the Emperor’s Hammer. Soon Grand
Admiral Rapier will honor reputable members with the Commendation of Loyalty.
For all our new members or rejoined members. The TC got an official Telegram
discussion chatroom. Telegram can be used on every smart phone as an
application or as program on PC. Over the following link you can join our
There are still no spoilers of “The Last Jedi” allowed over the newsgroup. If
you want to discuss over the movie, feel free to join the TLJ-discussion
channel on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/CCSoF0Cjmp6d3oXJQg4qoQ
That’s all for now,
TIE Corps on Recon - 2018:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted separately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted separately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Detonation: most kills (Assists count as half kills), plant a bomb will add
3 extra points.
- Combat Recon was removed from TCoR because it doesn’t appear any more in
normal PvP games
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on. Those points will
be added up until the last weekly TCCOM report of a month and then the
monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also
used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself a TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Commander before the weekly report is released on
Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even
though you might send multiple screenshots to the TCCOM in case you manage to
gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first
submission. Only screenshots with victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the TCCOM!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- most bombs planted in Detonation, in case of the same amount most pure
kills will be the tie breaker
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 1 - 2018:
* 1st place: GN John T. Clark 22/1=22,5
* 2nd place: AD Silvius 18/5=20,5
* 3rd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 7/10=12
* 4th place: LC Earnim Branet 6/5=8,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3 bombs (0/0)=9
* 2nd place: AD Silvius 0 bombs (3/8)=7
* 1st place: AD Silvius 3 caps (1/4)=12
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3 caps (1/0)=10
* 3rd place: LC Earnim Branet 2 caps (3/1)=9,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 8 caps (1/9)=29,5
* 2nd place: AD Silvius 4 caps (3/3)=16,5
* 3rd place: GN John T. Clark 0 caps (15/2)=16
* 4th place: LC Earnim Branet 3 caps (2/4)=13
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 34/22=45
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 22/23=33,5
* 3rd place: AD Silvius 10/37=28,5
GN John T. Clark: 2 (+2)
LC Earnim Branet: 3 (+3)
* 1st place with 17 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey – IS-SW
* 2nd place with 15 points: AD Silvius – IS-BW
* 3rd place with 7 points: LC Earnim Branet
* 4th place with 6 points: GN John T. Clark