Another week passed by on our way to X-mas. Only 5 days left for some contemplative
time with the family. Before I start with the news I want to wish everybody a
merry Christmas time. Enjoy it.
“The last Jedi” is in the cinema. No spoilers over the newsgroup please. If
you want to discuss the new movie with other members, join our Telegram group
This week a TIE Corps Veteran decided to rejoin the fleet and fight against
rebel forces again. Welcome back MAJ Jedgar! And welcome to Alpha Squadron.
The evaluation process of November is finished. Congratulations to all
awardees. Not all medals were handed out up to now, but they will be soon.
Today I’ll process all Medal of Communications for November. So the next wave
of awards will come soon.
For 2018 I’ll change the rules for TCoR again. At the moment it is only
possible to fly Combat Recon in self-created games. This is a disadvantage
for our Star Conflict players who are not able to find a TC member to fly against
each other because of different online times. So I’ll kick out this game mode
from judgement and add Detonation as replacement. 3 points for bomb
placement, 1 for a kill and ½ for an assist.
January 7 is the Emperor’s Hammer anniversary. I want to remember left all
Command Officers to send in their recommendations. I already got 80% of the
possible amount but I want to make sure that all possible nominations will be
We have some unexpected problems with the MP/CoOp screenshot upload function of
the database at the moment. It is not possible to upload them over script or
by hand over the upload section. SO please save your screens until the
problem is solved. Our web site administrator is informed about the issue.
That all for now, I guess my next report will be deferred too. No one writes
reports on Christmas Eve. That’s an order! :-P
Enjoy the time with your families.
TIE Corps on Recon - 2017:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain
gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are
"only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional
point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will
be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly
winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for
the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly
report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and
pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO
in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had
in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 50 - 2017:
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 22/2=23
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 35/9=39,5
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 4 caps (17/7)=32,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 6 caps (4/8)=26
* 3rd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 1 cap (11/7)=17,5
* 4th place: AD Silvius 3 caps (0/3)=10,5
* 1st place: AD Silvius 5 caps (16/7)=18
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4 caps (5/8)=21
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 2 caps(12/0)=18
* 4th place: GN Elwood the Brave 2 caps (4/9)=14,5
* 5th place: LC Earnim Branet 2 caps (1/8)=11
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 91/79=130,5
* 2nd place: GN Elwood the Brave 43/11=48,5
* 3rd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 46/4=48
* 4th place: LC Earnim Branet 9/31=24,5
* 5th place: AD Silvius 4/5=6,5
GN Elwood the Brave: 27 (+2)
FA Pellaeon: 31
AD Silvius: 5 (+3)
GN Anahorn Dempsey: 36
GN Dunta Polo: 41
GN John T. Clark: 16
RA Len Eode: 1
LC Earnim Branet: 17 (+3)
GN Coranel Both: 16
* 1st place with 18 points: FA Pellaeon - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 7 points:GN Anahorn Dempsey- IS-BW
* 3rd place with 6 points: AD Silvius
* 4th place with 5 points: LC Earnim Branet
* 5th place with 4 points: GN Elwood the Brave