A lot of news for this week. Let us start with the most important ones.
Battle Front II was released one and a half week ago. After reviewing first entries,
thoughts and screenshots of the game the TCCS has come to this concordant result:
From now on EA BF 2 is an official TC supported PvP game. Even though it is
not possible to differentiate between flight or ground battle. So why we are
doing this? The reason is simple. We don’t have any modern Star Wars flight
sim only games at the moment. BF2 is the newest Star Wars game on the market
and some of our members already play it. I know some of our pilot only
members will find this step unacceptable. Another part of our members will be
more than happy about it. I hope and I wish that this will open us the
opportunity for recruitment to find some new interested members and to
motivate veteran members to become active again.
So what are the rules for Battle Front II?
Allowed is every victorious PvP screenshot showing the table with your name,
kills and score. You must have at least 1 kill. Upload it to the TC database.
The Combat Operations Office Staff will check the screens and award LoCs for it.
As far as I know the COO has already a competition in preparation for December.
Have fun an kill some rebel scum.
LCM Rando reached the FCHG rank of “Knight” serveral days ago. So I was able
to award him with a Palpatine Crescent for this career step. Congratulations
an well done! Keep it up!
October evaluations are done. Everybody eligible should receive his award
soon or already got it. I also recommended all MoCs for October to the
database. After the SOO’s check the will be handed out.
I had to do some roster changes the last days. Let’s start with the positive.
LT Alixandr Archangelmann found his way back to the Fleet and rejoined Kappa
Squadron. Also a fresh Cadet completed his training on the PLT Daedalus and transferred
to Sin Squadron. Welcome onboard gentlemen!
On the negative side we had 3 transfers to the M/FRG Phoenix. GN Jarek La’an,
CM Michael LeRoy and SL Panda Starfire left us. I hope they find their way back
to us one day.
After my small PC disaster 2 weeks ago it is has its full operational back.
I want to remember everyone that every weekend it is possible to fight
against the Rebel Squadrons and earn LoC as well a DFC if the requirements
are met. After a good start with many participants it slowed down. Thats no
good development. Full details can be found in the Combat Events section of
my report. I hope I'll find some time to participate too.
Thats all this week. I hope to see a lot of Battle Front II screenshoots in
the database soon.
TIE Corps on Recon - 2017:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain
gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are
"only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional
point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will
be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly
winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for
the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly
report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and
pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO
in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had
in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 47 - 2017:
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 8/10=13
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 6/11=11,5
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 9/7 (+Captain kill)=14,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 2 caps (2/2)=9
* 2nd place: FA Pellaeon 1 cap (2/1)=5,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 6 caps (6/7)=27,5
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 4 caps (4/3)=17,5
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 2 caps (4/3)=11,5
* 4th place: AD Silvius 1 cap (0/0)=3
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 99/101=149,5
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 46/5=48,5
* 3rd place: LC Earnim Branet 37/19= 46,5
* 4th place: AD Silvius 3/4=5
GN Elwood the Brave: 23
FA Pellaeon: 31
AD Silvius: 2 (+2)
GN Anahorn Dempsey: 33
GN Dunta Polo: 41
GN John T. Clark: 16
RA Len Eode: 1
LC Earnim Branet: 8 (+2)
GN Coranel Both: 16
* 1st place with 17 points: FA Pellaeon - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 14 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW
* 3rd place with 5 points: LC Earnim Branet
* 4th place with 2 points: AD Silvius