November 17th was the release date of Star Wars Battlefront II. I hope that
it will have flight elements we can use for the TC. I already got some stuff
on my desk and I’m pretty sure that will have soon a new supported game.
Yesterday I had to replace Epsilon’s CMDR CM Drake Starfire with GN Coranel
Both after AD Miles Prower’s request. After stepping up to CMDR, GN Both
leaves a FL spot open. So we have now all FL spots in Alpha and Epsilon
vacant. If anyone is interestend in a FL position, mail the respective Squadron
CMDRs for it.
The Warrior’s evaluations are reviewed and sent back. There will be some nice
Serveral days ago my PC started to refuse to work the way I want it to work.
So I was forced to reinstall everything. I still have to become accustomed with
the new look of Windows 10, but at least I got a running system to work.
I want to remember everyone that every weekend it is possible to fight
against the Rebel Squadrons and earn LoC as well a DFC if the requirements
are met. After a good start with many participants it slowed down. Thats no
good development. Full details can be found in the Combat Events section of
my report. I hope I'll find some time to participate too..
Thats all this week.
TIE Corps on Recon - 2017:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st
and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain
gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are
"only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional
point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will
be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly
winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for
the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly
report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and
pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO
in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had
in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 46 - 2017:
* 1st place: GN Elwood the Brave 18/7=21,5
* 2nd place: AD Silvius 11/9=15,5
* 3rd place: LC Earnim Branet 2/11=7,5
* 4th place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3/5=5,5
* 1st place: GN Elwood the Brave 12/6=15 (more pure kills)
* 2nd place: AD Silvius 9/12=15
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4 caps (3/4)=17
* 2nd place: GN Elwood the Brave 1 cap (3/7)=9,5
* 3rd place: AD Silvius 1 cap (0/8)=7
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4 caps (3/2)=16
* 2nd place: FA Pellaeon 3 caps (1/4)=12
* 3rd place: LC Earnim Branet 2 caps (1/7)=10,5
* 4th place: AD Silvius 1 cap (1/7)=7,5
* 1st place: GN Elwood the Brave 163/42=184
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet38/40=58
* 3rd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey41/2=42
* 4th place: AD Silvius4/51=29,5
GN Elwood the Brave: 23
FA Pellaeon: 31 (+1)
AD Silvius: 52 (+5) – IS-SW
GN Anahorn Dempsey: 33
GN Dunta Polo: 41
GN John T. Clark: 16
RA Len Eode: 1
LC Earnim Branet: 6 (+3)
GN Coranel Both: 16
* 1st place with 15 points: GN Elwood the Brave - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 11 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW
* 3rd place with 10 points: AD Silvius
* 4th place with 7 points: LC Earnim Branet
* 5th place with 3 points: FA Pellaeon