to my 7th TCCOM report.
Yesterday our Fleet Commander Grand Admiral Rapier awarded the Commendation
of Loyalty to members who have displayed consistently excellent service to
the fleet. Congratulations to the awardees, I'm sure our SOO will have all of
them listed in his upcoming report.
We had pleasant news for two pilots of us. This week MAJ Earnim Branet was
promoted to Lieutenant Colonel and LT Rachel Drakon to Lieutenant Commander
after passing the CORE test of the Imperial Universitiy with 100%.
I know, I repeat myself, but the CORE test is the requirement for Lieutenants
for future promotions. We still have a lot of pilots on the roster without
it. So if anyone wants his LCM badge and higher, please to this basic
knowledge test about the TC.
It can be found here: http://www.emperorshamer.org/course.php?id=122
If you have no account on the EH main site, you have to create one first
before you can take the test.
Sadly I've not only positive news. I had to set SL Adwan Yokcha and COL
Wraith of Sin Squadron to inactive status after losing any contact to them. I
hope they find their way back to us one day.
The High Command of the Rebel Squadrons invited me to a meeting this week.
I'm excited what they want to discuss. Maybe we can develop a club vs. club
competition or anything else. We will see.
Thats all for now, CU next week.
TIE Corps on Recon - 2017:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st and 2nd based on combined score of all 5
game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the entire
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain
gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are
"only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional
point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will
be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly
winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for
the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly
report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and
pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO
in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had
in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 37 - 2017:
* 1st place: GN Elwood the Brave 16/9=19
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 3/0 (+Captain kill)=5
* 2nd place: GN Dunta Polo 2/3=3,5
* 1st place: GN Dunta Polo 6 caps (2/14)=27
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 0 caps (3/7=6,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4 caps (9/6)=24
* 2nd place: LC Earnim Branet 3 caps (5/2)=15
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 3 caps (1/5)=12,5
* 4th place: FA Pellaeon 1 cap (2/3)=6,5
* 1st place: FA Pellaeon 102/71=137,5
* 2nd place: GN Elwood the Brave 41/64=73
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 21/69=55,5
* 4th place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 48/5=50,5
* 5th place: VA Silvius 32/31=47,5
* 6th place: LC Earnim Branet 16/38=35
GN Elwood the Brave: 14 (+2)
VA Silvius: 37 (+1)
GN Anahorn Dempsey:22 (+2)
GN Dunta Polo: 26
COL John T. Clark: 6
COL Len Eode: 1
LC Earnim Branet: 34 (+3)
GN Coranel Both: 16
Week 37 rankings:
* 1st place with 11 points: GN Dunta Polo - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 9 points: FA Pellaeon - IS-BW
* 3rd place with 7 points: GN Elwood the Brave and LC Earnim Branet
* 4th place with 5 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey
* 5th place with 1 point: VA Silvius
Ace of the TIE Corps 2017:
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey with 528 SP missions - IS-GW
* 2nd place: RA Pete Mitchell with 455 SP missions - IS-SW
* 3rd place: CPT Hav Antiel with 250 SP missions - IS-BW
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey with 302 missions - IS-GW
* 2nd place: CPT Hav Antiel with 253 missions - IS-SW
* 3rd place: RA Pete Mitchell with 239 missions - IS-BW