to my very first report as TIE Corps Commander.
Only one week in the saddle but so much changed. Lets start with the positive
ones. Today I approved the promotion requests for Colonel Plif to General and
Commander Hav Antiel to Captain. I heard rumors about plundering the
Warrior's cantina after the news. General Frown has the order to investigate
Now to the bad news. Today I had the heavy burden to finish the closure of
Sigma squadron. As a result of this 3 pilots transfered to the remaining
Squadrons onboard the Warrior, 2 were declared AWOL. Not enough of the bad
news. COL Ulrich Drachen and CM leocadio requested their transfers to
Reserves this week.
Enough of the bad news. I got two more positive things. Today the time frame
for applications for the Warror Commodore and the Warden ended. I want to
thank everybody who applied for the jobs. The announcement will be soon.
I also got a short briefing/summary today about the idea of the map campaign
discussed the last weeks in the meetings I wasn't able to participate. I'm
excited about this creative idea and can't wait to see the how it works after
its final creation.
The Warrior's evaluations were reviewed and the awards will be processed by
the SOO soon.
A lot of work waits for me next week, thats all for now.
TIE Corps on Recon - 2017:
- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st and 2nd based on combined score of all 5
game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain
gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are
"only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional
point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will
be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly
winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for
the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly
report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and
pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO
in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had
in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 31 - 2017:
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 4/2=5
* 2nd place: MAJ Earnim Branet 3/3=4,5
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 1/5=3,5
* 1st place: GN Dunta Polo 2/0 (+Captain kill and Survived as Captain)=7
* 2nd place: MAJ Earnim Branet 1/1=1,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3 caps (3/6)=15
* 2nd place: GN Dunta Polo 2 caps (2/7)= 12,5
* 1st place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 7 caps (8/4)=31
* 2nd place: GN Dunta Polo 5 caps (4/2)=20
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 2 caps (1/6)=10
* 4th place: MAJ Earnim Branet 1 cap (6/1)=9,5
* 1st place: GN Elwood the Brave 330/66=363
* 2nd place: GN Dunta Polo 35/77=73,5
* 3rd place: MAJ Earnim Branet 32/24=44
* 4th place: VA Silvius 17/35=34,5
* 5th place: FA Pellaeon 27/11=32,5
* 6th place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3/0=3
GN Elwood the Brave: 6 (+1)
FA Pellaeon:25 (+2)
VA Silvius: 29 (+1)
GN Anahorn Dempsey:13
GN Dunta Polo: 19
COL John T. Clark: 6
COL Len Eode: 1
MAJ Earnim Branet: 20 (+4)
GN Coranel Both: 16
Week 31 rankings:
* 1st place with 15 points: GN Dunta Polo - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 13 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW
* 3rd place with 9 points: MAJ Earnim Branet
* 4th place with 4 points: GN Elwood the Brave
* 5th place with 3 points: FA Pellaeon
* 6th place with 1 point: VA Silvius