Welcome to my 117th and last report as SOO:
Today is the last day of High Admiral Elwood the Brave as our TIE Corps
Commander as well the last day for me as your Strategic Operations Officer. I
want to thank Woody again for over 2 years of exciting teamwork with all its involving
up and downs. Thank you for your efforts and your trust in me beeing your XO.
I wish you a restorative time as a member without the administrative burden.
One of the last acts of Woody were to collect the recommendations for the
Commendations of Loyalty for the birthday party of the Emperor's Hammer's founder,
Grand Admiral Ronin. The nominations are allready on Grand Admiral Rapier's
With the end of the month a new evaluation process starts. please get them in
done in time. Thank you.
On the sad side COL Len Eode was forced to leave us to reseves due RL issues.
I hope he manages it to join our ranks soon. With COL Eode's departure to the
Deadalus, the sport as Warden of the TIE Corps is vacant:
The Warden will be responsible for a wide spread area of activities including
TC wide none flying competitions, preserving the history of the TIE Corps,
etc. The position will be handled like an TCCS Assistant position, similar to
the COOA or the EDR. The WARD needs to hold an active position on one of the
TIE Corps ships as his main position, and will remain there. The position
itself will be on a long term probation and permanent evaluation. If one day
the workload of the WARD will be high enough and our numbers have grown a bit
further, we might even talk to the FC about making the WARD a full TCCS
position with Admiral's rank. If you think you're the right one to fill out
the position send your application to me cc'ing the future SOO. I allready
got two applictions, maybe there will be some more.
Last but not least there was a lot of speculations about my nomination as designated
TCCOM and who will be my successor as SOO. After I became aware about my
nomination I contacted an TC Officer, I believe having the stength, the will
and the creativeness for changes and restructuring. I want to strike new
paths. My new XO will be Rear Admiral Pete Mitchell.
With the upcoming appointment of Pete as SOO, the spot as Warrior Commodore
is vacant again.
Interested pilots please send your applications to RA Pete Mitchell and
The requirements are:
- passed SM/4 or one of the courses before
- successful ToD as CMDR+ at least for 4 months
- ability to work close with the TCCS
- creative ideas for competions and managing them
Lets look at the awards:
TIE Corps on Recon - 2017:
for the 1st and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points
from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the
entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points
earned over the entire year 2017
This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict
Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the
different match types Star Conflict is offering.
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon,
1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain
gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are
"only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional
point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used.
For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner
will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant
gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode,
the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will
be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly
winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for
the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this
competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he
participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to
be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly
report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and
pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO
in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had
in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit
screenshots himself. If in one match 2
TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count
for this competition they BOTH need
to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of
beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that CoOp matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
Rankings - Week 30 - 2017:
* 1st place: HA Elwood the Brave 16/7=19,5
* 2nd place: VA Silvius 15/8=19
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 3/25=15,5
* 4th place: GN Dunta Polo 4/11=9,5
* 5th place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 5/6=8
* 6th place: MAJ Earnim Branet 5/1=5,5
* 1st place: HA Elwood the Brave 9/4 (+Captain kill)=13
* 2nd place: VA Silvius 8/3=9,5
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 0/3 (+survived as Captain)=4,5
* 1st place: HA Elwood the Brave 4 caps (28/17=48,5
* 2nd place: VA Silvius 5 caps (7/21)=32,5
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 5 caps (1/2)=17
* 1st place: HA Elwood the Brave 3 caps (25/9)=38,5
* 2nd place: VA Silvius 4 caps (11/13)=29,5
* 3rd place: GN Dunta Polo 6 caps (4/13)=28,5
* 4th place: MAJ Earnim Branet 3 caps (6/1)=15,5
* 5th place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 3 caps (2/7)=14,5
* 1st place: HA Elwood the Brave 106/54=133
* 2nd place: GN Anahorn Dempsey 22/9=2
* 3rd place: FA Pellaeon 13/22=24
* 4th place: MAJ Earnim Branet 3/36=21
HA Elwood the Brave: 5
FA Pellaeon:23 (+2)
VA Silvius: 28
GN Anahorn Dempsey:13 (+3)
GN Dunta Polo: 19 (+4)
COL John T. Clark: 6
COL Len Eode: 1
MAJ Earnim Branet: 16 (+3)
GN Coranel Both: 16
Week 30 rankings:
* 1st place with 20 points: HA Elwood the Brave - IS-SW
* 2nd place with 12 points: VA Silvius - IS-BW
* 3rd place with 7 points: GN Dunta Polo
* 4th place with 5 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey
* 5th place with 4 points: FA Pellaeon
* 6th place with 3 point: MAJ Earnim Branet
* 1st place with 75 points: HA Elwood the Brave - IS-GW
* 2nd place with 58 points: VA Silvius - IS-SW
* 3rd place with 23 points: GN Anahorn Dempsey - IS-BW
* 4th place with 18 points: FA Pellaeon
* 5th place with 12 points: GN Dunta Polo
* 6th place with 9 points: MAJ Earnim Brane