| TIE Corps Competitions Center|
TIE Corps on Recon 2017
|Submitted by:||TCCOM-IOA-LOA/FA Pellaeon/TC-1/ISDII Challenge|
01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017 (20 days left)|
|Units involved:||entire TC|
|Competition medals:||- IS-SW/IS-BW for the 1st and 2nd based on combined score of all 5 game modes (weekly)|
- IS-GW/IS-SW/IS-BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned (points from all match types added together for the monthly part!)
- IS-PW/IS-GW/IS-SW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the points earned over the entire year 2017
- IS-GW/SW/BW for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for every game mode based on the points earned over the entire year 2017
|Description:||This competition is split up into multiple parts, all based on Star Conflict Multiplayer matches. The different weekly parts are split up based on the different match types Star Conflict is offering.|
Here the goals for the 5 different game modes used in this competition:
- Domination/Beacon Hunt (counted seperately): 3 points per captured beacon, 1 point per kill, 0,5 points per assist
- PvE/Team Battle (counted seperately): most kills (Assists count as half kills)
- Combat Recon: most kills (Assists count as half kills), killing the Captain gives 2 extra points, surviving as Captain 3 extra points. There are "only" 2 points for the Captain kill, because there is 1 additional point for the kill itself in the calculation.
- Suvival, Capture the Beacon and Detonation are not counted for TCoR.
For the monthly part of the TCoR competition a points system will be used. For each victory in one of the weekly sections of this competition the winner will gain 4 points, second gains 3, third gains 2 and every other participant gains 1 point. Even if only 1,2 or 3 TIE pilots participate in one game mode, the 1st place still gains 4 points, 2nd 3 points and so on.Those points will be added up until the last weekly SOO report of a month and then the monthly winner will be announced based on those points. The points are also used for the calculation of the overall winner of the year.
Every participating pilot that isn't eligible for a medal reward from this competition earns himself an TCoR-activity point for each match type he participated in per week.
10 activity points = IS-BW
50 activity points = IS-SW
After gaining 50 activity points, the pilot's points will be reset to 0.
To make a match count for this competition screenshots of the matches need to be send to the TIE Corps Strategic Operations Officer before the weekly report is released on Sunday. Only one submission per week, match type and pilot will count, even though you might send multiple screenshots to the SOO in case you manage to gain more kills/captures during a week than you've had in the first submission. Only screenshots for victories are allowed!
Everyone that wants to participate in this competition needs to submit screenshots himself. If in one match 2 TIE Corps pilots participated and want a screenshot for that match to count for this competition they BOTH need to send their screenshots to the SOO!
- most Beacons in Domination and Beacon Hunt; in case of the same amount of beacons, most pure kills will be the tie breaker
- Captain kill or survived as Captain in Combat Recon
- pure kills for PvE, Team Battle
Note that PvP matches against bot-only teams are not eligible.
|competition runtime starts on first day at 00:00:01 GMT and ends on last day at 23:59:59 GMT|
view current competitions (21)
view pending competitions (1)
view past competitions (2878)
view denied competitions (58)
Top 10 competition submitters
General Anahorn Dempsey (157)
High Admiral Frodo March (68)
Captain Von Predator (64)
Admiral Darksaber (60)
General Sickman (54)
General Master (52)
General Abel Malik (46)
Vice Admiral Zósite Kónstyte Styles (45)
Admiral TK-2107 (44)